Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a website cost?
How long will it take for my website to be up and running?
Roughly 2 – 4 weeks to get your website up and running on the web (depending on its complexity) after we have received the website content and the deposit.
Am I free to update my website myself?
Definitely. You have total freedom.
- We do not lock you in, in any way
- You are free to change Registrar
- You are free to change Web Host
- You are free to change Web Design provider (us)
- You are free to change Support provider (hopefully us)
- You are free to edit your website
- If you are locked-in with your current provider, we can fix this
Can I add a shop to my existing website?
Yes, you can upgrade to a store at any time with a WordPress website without to much hassle.
How is payment handled?
Once you accept our quote (which is valid for 14 days) we require a 50% deposit upfront and the rest upon completion. You will need to supply your content (text) before we start work on the website.
We accept payment in Australian Dollars (via Direct Deposit, PayPal, VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or Bitcoin.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us an email anytime.